Sunday, November 7, 2010

Searching for the clues

So my papa came over a few days ago and when he had some downtime he decided to pull out his book of puzzle books. As we sat at the kitchen table trying to decided which puzzle we were going to work on, I realized that Nora's life is just like a puzzle, a word-search to be exact. In a word-search you have to look for a designated word in a pile of letters. The designated word is hidden or disguised behind other words and letters. Nora's life is the exact same way. Her secret is like a word hidden among many other things in her life that are not true. In others eyes Nora has a perfect marriage, but really her life is hidden. People can search and search for what her real life is like, but her secrets are well masked. Only a few people can search and find the hidden truth, but dare not to tell others. Nora has many hidden truths which can all be put into a word-search that will allow only a few to look and find her answers.


T
D
E
R
Y
R
R
T
T
F
R
U
O
M
A
E
E
A
U
J
U
D
I
E
E
A
H
G
I
R
E
D
E
T
C
R
S
I
P
N
L
G
D
I
E
O
E
V
L
E
T
L
A
F
R
R
D
C
C
E
L
R
S
S
S
D
C
E
R
N
R
R
N
N
P
E
L
O
R
D
N
N
R
T
F
E
I
M
L
A
M
S
A
F
E
G
U
J
E
B
A
A
N
V
M
G
U
I
D
H
K
A
C
E
E
I
E
S
I
L
I
O
B
A
N
E
T
B
E
E
L
F
V
H
T
B
N
R
D
G
S
E
S
A
D
Y
C
N
H
E
O
I
P
F
I
O
E
P
A
N
E
Y
E
P
M
O
N
A
R
M
V
K
F
C
I
Y
E
N
E
C
N
D
S
O
G
A
L
K
B
E
R
T
R
E
O
R
C
H
E
G
I
S
D
O
E
S
S
L
S
L
L
I
I
A
P
E
I
N
R
U
O
I
L
P
T
A
H
R
A
I
V
T
R
R
O
V
R
T
L
I
D
T
I
P
D
L
E
E
D
L
D
E
O
E
T
N
R
O
R
O
O
R
N
L
A
V
T
T
A
D
R
R
Y
S
R
I
G
P
O
E
E
P
T
I
T
O
I
C
S
N
S
R
E
R
N
F
E
S
D
E
L
L
U
R
P
R
N
S
R
R
M
I
E
G
P
U
N
E
R
E
I
A
P
F
I
I
S
B
N
P
O
L
S
P
E
E
P
T
I
H
R
N
E
C
O
Y
L
A
T
P
U
C
E
R
C
C
E
D
L
U
O
S
H
C
S
S
N
T
D
R
I
M
S
I
A
C
I
R
V
N
A
E
I
L
E
T
S
L
O
L
P
M
T
E
D
I
V
K
O
A
B
E
R
L
U
V
O
S
S
I
N
E
P
O
P
A
O
P
R
L
I
T
A
R
I
N
P
R
I
G
E
D
I
L
O
P
T
V
T
R
R
O
L
Y
S
C
H
L
S
T
E
E
M
U
T
T
U
S
I
C
D
E
C
R
I
T
R
L
L
N
P
D
Y
U
N
S
G
S
H
T
G
E
T
E
M
U
E
I
A
M
H
I
M
L
C
T
I
E
P
B
E
U
T
E
S
A
A
D
C
I
F
A
D
N
G
F
D
R
N
O
P
L
U
E
R
V
I
J
I
A
L
N
O
H
R
G
E
S
R
E
E
M
O
L
P
N
P
E
A
N
E
D
D
D
E
I
R
G
E
E
L
N
E
E
S
O
L
I
F
R
P
Y
P
S
Y
L
E
R
R
L
U
H
P
I
I
O
R
T
O
I
T
O
I
D
E
L
N
L
I
R
L
O
E
E
O
L
T
D
U
S
S
A
U
N
O
S
A
L
T
O
I
H
E
D
D


PERFECTMARRIAGE
RELATIONSHIPS
LOVE
SIGNATURE
BANKRUPT
FAMILYLIFE
ENJOYMENT
SAVIOR
CHILDRENSLOVE
HARMLESS
DISGUISE
HIDDEN
PERFECT
CONTROLLED
PUPPET



When thinking of Nora, secrets consume her everyday life. People think she has a perfect marriage, but really she is controlled everyday and is treated like a puppet. Her actions are a disguise for who she is because she has to worry about hiding her secret. All these words represent Nora and her life and what she goes through on a daily basis. They are in disguise though because just like Nora,  they hide the truth. 






No comments:

Post a Comment